2. Once you fill your name, email id and password, click on create tally server.
3. It will redirect you to the OTP page.
4. After signup you will be asked for your contact information.
5. Once you enter all details after that cloud plaorm will be accessible properly. Now from the menu bar click on tally. Once you click on tally, it will show deploy tally Cloud. It can be seen in the screenshot below.
6. After clicking Deploy New Tally Cloud, you will see two options.
a Select Datacenter Location. In this section click on Noida.
b Select Tally Users.
b1 . Tally Name – Enter name of your tally cloud
b2 . Tally Users – Enter the number according to your user requirement, in the given screenshot, you can see mentioned two ( 2 ) in users section, it means only two tally users can be created after tally cloud activation.
b3 . Billing Cycle – Select billing method according to your requirement. It can be monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually etc..
Once you will click deploy tally, it will redirect you to the payment page. After completion Payment, tally cloud deployment would start and it can take upto 20 minutes. After deployment, you will get confirmation over email.
7. After activation of tally cloud, tally users can be deployed. In below screenshot it can be seen tally cloud deployed, now we will click manage tally cloud.
8. Once clicked on the managed tally cloud, it will be seen like the screenshot below. Now need to add a tally user from the Add User section.
( Please note that no special characters are allowed, Only 1 word name is allowed. )
Once you will enter user and click on Add new, user will be created and and login would be shared over registered email id.
9. After user activation, there will be an option to download RDP and delete user. Now need to download an RDP file.
10 . After downloading the RDP file, open it by double clicking. It will be seen in the screenshot below. Once clicked on connect it will ask for a password.
11. Aer clicking on connect, it will ask for a password, and need to enter the password which was received on email after user activation. Once you put the password, there will be a certificate warning shown, click on yes and it will open the tally cloud window.
Now the tally window would be open, it will show like the screenshot below. User need to enter their tally license key and start working.
After completing the task click on quit, it would be log out from the tally cloud.
Steps to Upload Tally Data
After activation of tally cloud, you must receive FTP login details. Here are the steps to upload data by using FTP.
A virtual private network (VPN) gives you online privacy and anonymity by creating a private network from a public internet connection. VPNs mask your internet protocol (IP) address so your online actions are virtually untraceable. 1. At first, ...
Introduction: Microhost is the first cloud infrastructure provider in INDIA, which delivers different kind of cloud products. We are going to explain all the product and feature individually. So let’s get started. While login into Microhost ...
Introduction:- Kubernetes is an open-source container-orchestration system for automating computer application deployment, scaling, and management. It was originally designed by Google and is now maintained by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation. ...
A cloud server is a virtual server that runs on a cloud computing environment (rather than a physical server). It is built and hosted through the Internet and can be accessed on a cloud computing platform from a remote protocol. Also called virtual ...
Rebuilding a server means creating a server with clean OS installation and it will erase all current data from server. It is just like formating a server with same configuration. Please Use this feature only if you want to start your cloud ...